Practice Areas: Personal Injury; Criminal Defense;
- Born Humansville, Missouri, November 14, 1949.
- Admitted to bar, 1982, Arkansas and U.S. District
Court, Eastern and Western Districts of Arkansas; 1986, U.S. Court
of Appeals, Eighth Circuit; 1994, U.S. Supreme Court.
- Education: Harding College (B.A., 1972); University
of Arkansas at Little Rock (J.D., with honors, 1982).
- Listed in Martindale-Hubbell Bar Register of
- Staff Member, 1980-1982 and Associate Editor,
1981-1982, University of Arkansas at Little Rock Law Journal.
- Lecturer, Criminal Law and Criminal Evidence,
University of Arkansas at Little Rock, 1988-1989.
Member: Arkansas Alternative Dispute Resolution Commission.
- Member: Pulaski County, Arkansas (Chairman,
Alternative Dispute Resolution Committee) and American Bar
Associations; Arkansas Trial Lawyers Association; The
Association of Trial Lawyers of America.